Check here for upcoming PS/IS 163 events, workshops, and other important dates.
Mark your calendar with important dates such as the first and last days of school, state exams, and Chancellor's Conference Day.
Sign in to see your child's recent test scores, attendance records, and grades.
What should you do if you believe another student has harassed or discriminated against you or if you have witnessed such behavior? Other bullying/harassment questions are answered in the RFA policy.
These guidelines offer ideas about how to create a smart digital footprint; explain what to do if things go wrong; and suggest how to use social media in positive ways
The Student’s Bill of Rights spells out what you’re accountable for ... and what you can expect from your school.
A list of resources to help you complete your homework assignments.
Find your bus route (all you need is your student I.D.), MetroCard eligibility, and other important transportation information.
Public School 163 was built in 1909 and is located in the Bath Beach section of Brooklyn, New York. In 2010, P.S./I.S. 163 relocated to a state of the art building at 109 Bay 14th Street, just behind the original building. This new building houses our kindergarten to eighth grade school and serves a population of approximately 620 students.
109 Bay 14th Street
Brooklyn, New York 11214
High school publications, including the Specialized High Schools Handbook and the online searchable high school directory, are available on our Publications page , in English and translated versions.
Download the High School Enrollment overview (translations available here ) to learn more about high school admissions. You can also review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) , read about your choices and how the admissions process works , and consult our Guide for Students Receiving Special Education Services .
Search for High Schools Online!
Using the School Search tool, you can search for high schools by borough, school size, type, interest area(s), and admission methods-or all of the above!
- Use the Borough drop-down menu if you want to search within a particular borough.
- You can click "Narrow Your Search" to display additional options.
- Use the checkboxes to specify your desired school size, school type, interest area(s), and admission methods.
- Click "Apply" to complete your search; click "Reset" to clear your search (and try again).
- Schools that fit your designated criteria will be listed and will appear on the map. You can click each school name for additional information and links to the school's website and school performance data.